Hello Members and Friends-
Happy 4th of July! Here are the facility updates for the week.
- A reminder that we close for 1 hour at 10:00am and 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) and at 11:30am (Saturday & Sunday) for an intensified cleaning and disinfecting (we also conduct this process upon closing every day). Please plan accordingly.
- Group Fitness classes resume on Monday, July 6th!
- A modified schedule will be rolled-out and can be viewed HERE.
- Pre-Registration is required for all Group Fitness classes. Users must access the EZ Facility Self Service portal to make reservations. HERE is a video tutorial on how to register for an account.
- Pickleball court times will be shifting for the first 3 weeks of July. The most up to date schedule of court availability can be viewed on the EZ Facility Self Service portal. Please register in advance!
- Open Gym Basketball will be resuming Monday, July 6th! The most up to date schedule of court availability can be viewed on the EZ Facility Self Service portal. Capacity will be monitored and limited as necessary.
Programs and Activities
- Programs will begin to be phased back in over the coming weeks. We have considered and incorporated all necessary CDC and State guidelines to ensure we provide a SAFE and comfortable environment for ALL! We have completed the State of CT Re-Open Self-Certification process and our camps are Certified by the State of CT. Right now, you can register for (click for details):
Hope you all have a great 4th of July with your family and we will see you at NYA!
Stay active and be well!
Yours in good health,
Ian Yorty – Executive Director